Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Worst Questions To Ask During A Job Interview

Following are some question which are worst question if you ask to interviewer.Its important to answer correctly but its also important "not" to ask such question. I may say these are Taboo.

So here they are.

1] "What are your policies surrounding benefits and vacation time?"


2] Can you tell me about your company?

3] Will i have to work overtime?

4] Why did the last person leave?

5] "Do you think I'd be a good fit?" OR "What reservations do you have about me?"

 
6] Will i have to travel or relocate?

7] So whats the Salary for this job?

8] How long do you think this interview will take? I have to be somewhere afterwards..

9] How long does it take to get promoted?

And the last one but important...

Saying I dont have any Question to ask at the end of the interview....

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...follow kalekushal.blogspot.com