Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

-o || Programmer || o-

To be a good programmer is difficult and noble. The hardest part of making real a collective vision of a software project is dealing with one’s co-workers and customers. Writing computer programs is important and takes great intelligence and skill. But it is really child's play compared to everything else that a good programmer must do to make a software system that succeeds for both the customer and myriad colleagues for whom she is partially responsible. In this post I attempt to summarize as concisely as possible those things that I wish someone had explained to me when I started developing interest in developing programs.


programming-programmer-BASIC-LOGO

I have being programming since my school days. I remember writing small programs in BASIC(for those how don’t know BASIC is ) and LOGO(it was a meant to draw different geometrical shapes using commands) . But actually later I came to know LOGO was more than that. I remember very interesting thing about LOGO, the cursor which we see now a days in LOGO there used to be a triangle which was called as “Turtle”. Anyways even in those days that programs would seem more difficult. I read an interesting article about programmers which I would like to share…



punctual-mark-in-english
Signs that you shouldn't be a programmer:
The following may not have any remedies if you still suffer from them after taking a programming course in school, so you will stand a better chance of advancing your career by choosing another profession.

1. Inability to determine the order of program execution
Symptoms

a = 5
b = 10
a = b

print a

1. You look at the code above and aren't sure what number gets printed out at the end

Alternative careers
1. Electrician
2. Plumber
3. Architect
4. Civil engineer

meaning-of-a-quote

LOL.. so all "wanna be" programmers would now have decided an Alternative careers. So in my upcomming post i am going to start a "How to" guide for programmers right from debugging a code to performance fix and lots more...



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...follow kalekushal.blogspot.com