Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

kalekushal.blogspot.com is now 1!... A belated ha-p new year to all readers :P

It's time to celebrate... my blog is now a year old ... i started blogging from December 2010.
Initially started this blog to share my knowledge and experience with you all...
I know its late to wish a ha-p new year... but better late than never... tough to manage time form busy schedule and blog..



2011 was tough year... i post graduated, and like every other's do.. finding a job was very tedious... though i started in December 2010 i wouldn't write much since i could hardly find time. Now a year down the line blogging is what i think every time. Let's see where it takes me.

Not much to say now, I wish you all readers a happy prosperous new year and may all your wishes come true... Thanks again, and lets get back to work :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...follow kalekushal.blogspot.com